perjantai 25. helmikuuta 2022

Niinistö vs. Zelenskyi - Ukrainan miljoonat

 


 

 

 - Sauli, thank you for the FIFTY million <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Volodymyr, I said fifteen, not fifty

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 - These FIFTY million helps us much Sauli, thank you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- I'm pretty sure I said fifteen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- No you said fifty

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 - Volodymyr, I know I said fifteen, you misheard me











 
- I'm so happy you help us, FIFTY MILLION is sooo much money









- No it's fifteen, two totally different numbers, Volodymyr







 

- I think I put half of this FIFTY MILLION on humanitarian aid, then..











 

- No it's only fifteen million








 

- Sauli you can not change the amount now, you already promised FIFTY










- I said fifteen








- But you must now give me FIFTY, I already said to my people that you give me FIFTY, Sauli









- WHAT!?? You did that on purpose! Now I can't give you any less or your people will hate me and call me cheapskate and a liar!!!








- Thank you Sauli we talk later, bye..... Oh, one more thing, Sauli.






 

 

 

 

- .....What?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 - FIFTY!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti