torstai 7. huhtikuuta 2016

Kirous



I curse the Finnish government; I curse the parliament; I curse the president; I curse the media; I curse their foreign evil masters; I curse multiculturalism; I curse muslims; I curse dark skin colour; I curse their children; I curse their forefathers; for may they rot in hell.





 I curse the weak; I curse the cowards; I curse those who worship money; I curse feminists, I curse the lost souls.


I curse the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, idolaters, and all liars; they shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.





I curse their head and all the hairs of their head; I curse their face, their brain, their mouth, their nose, their tongue, their teeth, their forehead, their shoulders, their breast, their heart.

May they grow and infect evil diseases.





I curse them going and I curse them riding; I curse them standing and I curse them sitting; I curse them eating and I curse them drinking; I curse them rising, and I curse them lying; I curse their wives, and their servants who participate in their deeds.



May all the malevolent wishes and curses ever known, since the beginning of the world, to this hour, light on them. May the malediction of God, that fell upon Lucifer and all his fellows, that cast them from the high Heaven to the deep hell, light upon them. 






May the thunder and lightning which rained down upon Sodom and Gomorrah and all the lands surrounding them, and burned them for their vile sins, rain down upon them and burn them for their open sins. 



May the evil and confusion that fell on the Gigantis for their opression and pride in building the Tower of Babylon, confound them and all their works, for their open callous disregard and oppression. 





May the earth open, split and cleave, and swallow them straight to hell.





And may all the vengeance that ever was taken since the world began, for open sins, and all the plagues and pestilence that ever fell on man or beast, fall on them for their openly evil ways.





I forbid all men or women to have any company with them, eating, drinking, speaking, praying, lying, going, standing, or in any other deed-doing, under the pain of deadly sin.


And, finally, I condemn them perpetually to the deep pit of hell, there to remain with Lucifer and all his fellows, and their bodies to be ripped and torn by dogs, swine, and other wild beasts, abominable to all the world.





And their candle goes from your sight, as may their souls go from the face of God, and their good reputation from the world.

This curse is active and engaged upon them now and forever.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti